Some addons added to when you use ember-aws-ehipster
Addons that should be part of every Ember applications...
Ember in itself is an already a full ecosystem. Ember Data (included directly in the framework) is an impresive piece of software.
Nevertheless, starting a new application generally begins by adding some classical Ember addons.
For this addon, we choose to embed directly some of them to simplify the whole setup:
- ember-cli-mirage: this testing framework allows you to set up functional prototype of your app that runs entirely in the client - before writing a single line of your API. That is exactly what we need here!
- ember-concurrency: Ember (and especially Ember Data) works with promises. Dealing with them is greatly simplified by using this addon.
ember-truth-helpers: provides HTMLBars template helpers for additional truth logic in
- ember-composable-helpers: provides helpers that enables more declarative templating and that allows incredible things to be done nicely in templates.
Addons added to simplify the presentation of Entities
The following list of addons is not as compulsory as the previous one. They are however addons that should be tested to see if they compete with your standard ones.
Here they are:
- ember-bootstrap: addon for using Bootstrap in Ember.js applications.
- ember-models-table: addon to easy display table providing many interactions
- ember-pickaday: component to easily select a date in a calendar
- ember-changeset and ember-changeset-validations: addon providing tools to handle sets of valid changes to be applied onto any object
- ember-validated-form: component easing the creation of a form with validation